Ready to get vaccinated? Need a booster?
Public Health Madison & Dane County will be holding pop-up COVID vaccine clinics in the Community Room on most Saturdays in September. Please check our Event Calendar for specific dates and times.
- Walk-ins accepted, appointments available via PHMDC website
- No ID or insurance required
- Everyone 5+ welcome (people under 18 need a parent or guardian)
- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson available (while supplies last)
- 1st, 2nd, or booster doses offered
Please note: Due to high demand, vaccines for children under 5 may not be available for walk-ins. For the most current availability and appointment information, please visit the Public Health Madison & Dane County website.