PUBLIC RESERVATIONS OF ROOMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
The library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms are available for trainings, meetings, presentations, tutoring, and studying.
- Businesses are welcome to use library rooms, but no for-profit activities, including sales pitches or purchases, may take place on library property.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for personal or family purposes.
- Except for library or city-sponsored events, programs may not charge admission.
- Meetings will be open to any member of the public.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 months in advance.
- Rooms may not be used more than 12 times per calendar year.
- Please see our Meeting Rooms Policy for more information.
- Reservations are "pending" until you hear back from library staff.
Small-group discussion rooms are still available. Please call 608-825-7323 to check on availability.