Reserve a Room
ALL CONFERENCE AND COMMUNITY ROOM RESERVATIONS ARE CANCELLED AS OF 3/13/20.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO RESERVE A LARGE ROOM FOR MARCH OR APRIL. IT WILL BE DENIED.
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE.
The library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms are available for trainings, meetings, presentations, tutoring, and studying.
- Businesses are welcome to use library rooms, but no for-profit activities, including sales pitches or purchases, may take place on library property.
- Meeting rooms may not be used for personal or family purposes.
- Except for library or city-sponsored events, programs may not charge admission.
- Meetings will be open to any member of the public.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 months in advance.
- Rooms may not be used more than 12 times per calendar year.
- Please see our Meeting Rooms Policy for more information.
- Reservations are "pending" until you hear back from library staff.
Small-group discussion rooms are still available. Please call 608-825-7323 to check on availability. This service will be assessed on a daily basis and may be updated if safety requires.